Incomplete Boundary Notification Leaves Mohalis Development Incomplete Kuljit Singh Bedi

SAS Nagar, October 23- Regarding the new boundary (notification) of the Municipal Corporation in Mohali, Deputy Mayor Kuljit Singh Bedi has called it a half-incomplete decision and said that the legitimate demands pending for years for the complete development of Mohali have been ignored once again.
He said that the boundary issued by the government is limited only to selected areas, while many important areas have been deliberately kept out. He said that many areas of Mohali like TDI, Balongi, Bar Majra, and other nearby villages have been demanding for years to be included in the Municipal Corporation boundaries, but the government has still not fulfilled these demands. This is just an incomplete step taken to show to the people.
The Deputy Mayor said that in reality, this notification has been issued not by the government's own will, but under pressure from the High Court.
He said that his friend Ram Kumar had already filed a petition in the High Court regarding this matter, after which the government had to take this decision under compulsion. 
He said that they will thoroughly study this notification and after consulting with the people, they will file their objections against it. He said that if the government does not listen to the people's concerns, they will not hesitate to knock on the door of the court.